Amount: 1.000 euros (1 award)
- The aim of this award is to incentivize the publication of high-quality original articles in REC: Interventional Cardiology.
- One award shall be given annually; it shall not be left unallocated.
- All original articles published in a 2019 issue of REC: Interventional Cardiology will be eligible. Articles published as editorials, special articles, review articles, clinical cases, images in cardiology, or letters will not be eligible.
- The award will be allocated following deliberation and decision by the panel of judges, chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of REC: Interventional Cardiology and made up of the Associate Editors of the journal and the members of the board of directors of the Interventional Cardiology Association at the Spanish Society of Cardiology (ACI-SEC).
- The judges will evaluate the originality, the quality of the scientific methodology, the relevance, and the implications for clinical practice of the articles.
- The award will be announced and presented in a ceremony held at the 2020 Annual Meeting of the Interventional Cardiology Association at the Spanish Society of Cardiology (ACI-SEC).